ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER - APS 3
- Contract until 30 June 2018
- Possible two-year extension
- Canberra based
Our client oversees medicines and vaccines to ensure they maintain an appropriate level of quality, safety and efficacy following entry into the Australian marketplace.
- Secretariat support for project governance and project team meetings. This includes the organisation of meetings and the preparation and distribution of documentation including agenda, minutes and meeting papers.
- Assisting with internal and external stakeholder consultation, including reviewing stakeholder submissions, logistic support for stakeholder engagement activities and liaison with stakeholders;
- Managing the section’s inbox, including triaging, referring on or responding to correspondence as appropriate.
- Providing general administrative support for the section.
- Information management for the section. This includes the organisation and filing of documentation in TRIM consistent with the client Management Policy.
Essential skills and experience;
- Clear, concise and accurate written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and contribute positively to a team.
- Strong organisation skills and the ability to multitask to meet deadlines.
- Maintain and cultivate motivation in a team environment, particularly when work is repetitious
- Ability to use the TRIM information management application.
- Experience in the use of the Microsoft Office Suite.
For further details please contact Tanya Craig at firstname.lastname@example.org
Your interest will be treated in the strictest confidence.
FIRST PEOPLE Recruitment Solutions is a 100% Indigenous owned and managed recruitment agency providing contract placements, fixed term contracts and permanent recruitment solutions to the Commonwealth Government, Community sector and Corporate Australia.
Our Head Office is based in Canberra with a national reach to all the states and territories, regional and remote areas of Australia.
FIRST PEOPLE Recruitment Solutions encourage applications from Indigenous Australians and Non-Indigenous Australians together with people from culturally diverse backgrounds.