- Canberra location
- 12-month contract with possible extensions
- Baseline Clearance Required
Some of the major tasks would include:
- Gathering and documenting business requirements through a range of inputs such as workshops, interviews and expert reviews.
- Developing new or amending existing SOPs, Work Instructions, functional and non-functional specifications, and processes and procedures as required to support project activities
- Documenting the results of UAT and assisting with remediation activities as required
- Contributing expert input to project activities such as change management and communication material
- Have strong analysis skills and the ability to develop common BA artefacts
- Be able to work with ambiguity and determine the most appropriate paths for work
- Share learnings and grow skill in with the wider AFSA ICT team Selection
- 5+ years technical experience on infrastructure and/or network based projects
- Prior work experience as a BA
- Demonstrated relationship management skills including facilitation, listening and assessment
- Excellent presentation, communication and technical writing skills
For further details please contact Tanya Craig at Tanya@fprs.com.au
FIRST PEOPLE Recruitment Solutions is a 100% Indigenous Owned Business providing temporary assignments, fixed term contracts and permanent recruitment solutions to the Australian Government and Commercial Organisations.
Our Head Office is based in Canberra with a national reach to all the states and territories, regional and remote areas of Australia.
FIRST PEOPLE Recruitment Solutions encourage applications from Indigenous Australians and Non-Indigenous Australians together with people from culturally diverse backgrounds.