- Initial contract until 22 December 2017
- Possibility of an extension to 30 June 2018
They act in capacity as transparent and responsive government regulators by providing high quality and timely responses to stakeholder enquiries, via email and telephone.
The client core operations include:
- handling the client Information line and general email in accordance with their customer service standards
- developing and maintaining software to record and report on details of incoming enquiries
- supporting external communication activities by identifying trends and reporting on the types of enquiries and stakeholders contacting them
- maintaining a single and current source of key contacts to assist with directing enquiries appropriately
- Support client staff to respond to enquiries by having a comprehensive understanding of the regulatory framework for medicines and medical devices in Australia;
- Manage productive working relationships and a critical network within the Section by building and maintaining a network of key contacts with internal and external stakeholders.
- Assist in the management of the Regulatory Assistance Section:
- Assist EL2 with resource planning:
- Develop and maintain enquiry management policies and practices:
- A comprehensive knowledge of the regulatory framework for medicines and medical devices in Australia.
- Qualifications in medicine, pharmacy or science.
Your interest will be treated in the strictest confidence.
FIRST PEOPLE Recruitment Solutions is a 100% Indigenous owned and managed recruitment agency providing temporary assignments, fixed term contracts and permanent recruitment solutions to the Australian Government and Corporate Australia.
Our Head Office is based in Canberra with a national reach to all the states and territories, regional and remote areas of Australia.
FIRST PEOPLE Recruitment Solutions encourage applications from Indigenous Australians and Non-Indigenous Australians together with people from culturally diverse backgrounds.