- Deakin location
- 6 month contract with extension options
- Must be able to obtain a Baseline Clearance
The Transition Centre is available to assist members and staff regarding:
- Correct compilation of documentation and forms required for transition;
- Selection of separation and transfer dates;
- Notification time frames for submission of the application for separation or transfer;
- Provide information regarding seeking employment;
- Other transition support services, requirements and considerations;
- Timelines necessary to finalise all administrative requirements prior to transition.
- Provide assistance and perform moderately complex tasks and activities that support the delivery of procedural, operational, administrative and business support activities.
- Accountable to respond to moderately complex operational, procedural, administrative and business support related enquiries and apply the skills, knowledge and experience necessary to provide advice and services.
- Develop and maintain an understanding of the client's corporate requirements including relevant legislation, established principles, work practices and procedures necessary to achieve work area outcomes.
- Understand and apply the operational, technical and resources requirements of an activity and assist in the coordination, delivery and reporting of that activity.
- Work collaboratively in a team based environment actively participating in and contributing to team meetings and exchange information to support the work area and team objectives.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders and respond under limited direction to changes in stakeholder needs and expectations to achieve outcomes.
- Collect and analyse data and information and provide assistance in the preparation of written submissions, briefs, inquiry outcomes, corporate reports, minutes and other correspondence.
- Take the initiative to progress work to meet business objectives, recommend solutions for issues impacting on the achievement of desired outcomes and seek advice and guidance on more complex issues.
- Seek clarity and understand the reasons for decisions and recommendations and explain to others how they are relevant to the work being undertaken.
- Possess a Certificate IV in Career Counselling or higher; and, be able to obtain and maintain a Baseline security clearance.
For further details please contact Laura Ferguson at Laura@fprs.com.au
FIRST PEOPLE Recruitment Solutions is a 100% Indigenous Owned Business providing temporary assignments, fixed term contracts and permanent recruitment solutions to the Australian Government and Commercial Organisations.
Our Head Office is based in Canberra with a national reach to all the states and territories, regional and remote areas of Australia.
FIRST PEOPLE Recruitment Solutions encourage applications from Indigenous Australians and Non-Indigenous Australians together with people from culturally diverse backgrounds