- Contract to 30 June 2018
- Possibility of up to a two (2) year extension
- Canberra based
- Providing general administrative support for the section. This may include-Proofreading SAS letters-Application triage, data entry and letter preparation as required.
- Information management for the section. This includes the organisation and filing of documentation in TRIM consistent with the client’s Records Management Policy.
- Providing advice to internal and external stakeholders on administrative processes relating to the access of unapproved therapeutic goods.
- Under general supervision and direction, plan and coordinate own tasks and workload in conjunction with immediate team members to ensure relevant timeframes are met.
- Other duties as requested by the supervisor, Director and Branch Head
- Clear, concise and accurate written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and contribute positively to a team.
- Strong organisation skills and the ability to multitask to meet deadlines.
- Maintain and cultivate motivation in a team environment, particularly when work is repetitious
- Ability to use the TRIM information management application.
- Experience in the use of the Microsoft Office Suite.
FIRST PEOPLE Recruitment Solutions is a 100% Indigenous owned and managed business providing temporary assignments, fixed term contracts and permanent recruitment solutions to the Australian Government and Commercial Organisations.
Our Head Office is based in Canberra with a national reach to all the states and territories, regional and remote areas of Australia.
FIRST PEOPLE Recruitment Solutions encourage applications from Indigenous Australians and Non-Indigenous Australians together with people from culturally diverse backgrounds.