6-month contract with possible extensions
APS 3 equivalent
Our Federal Government client is seeking 2 x Administration Officers (APS 3 equivalent) for an initial 6-month contract, with an option for a 3-month extension.
The successful candidates will be required to provide:-
- Quality customer service in response to phone enquiries,
- Support a small team project team established to cleanse data within the Sentinel Priority System known as the Data Remediation Project.
- On the job training will be provided.
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work under limited direction
- Follow direction provided by supervisors and ask for clarification
- Ability to develop positive relationships with team members and actively participate in team working activities.
- Neg Vet 1 Clearance essential for this role.
For further details please contact Laura Ferguson at Laura@fprs.com.au
FIRST PEOPLE Recruitment Solutions is a 100% Indigenous Owned Business providing temporary assignments, fixed term contracts and permanent recruitment solutions to the Australian Government and Commercial Organisations.
Our Head Office is based in Canberra with a national reach to all the states and territories, regional and remote areas of Australia.
FIRST PEOPLE Recruitment Solutions encourage applications from Indigenous Australians and Non-Indigenous Australians together with people from culturally diverse backgrounds.