As an Accounts Receivable / Credit Card Officer you would be responsible for the following duties: -
- Raising accounts receivable invoices,
- Responding to basic accounts receivable enquiries,
- Supporting the Senior Credit Card Officer
- Uploading daily data files to FMIS (TechOne)
- Administer the credit card register
- Respond to basic credit card enquiries
- Provide back up support for the Receipting Officers
Applicants must have a Baseline Clearance to be considered for this role.
For further details, or a confidential discussion, please contact Laura Ferguson at Laura@fprs.com.au; your interest will be treated in the strictest confidence.
FIRST PEOPLE Recruitment Solutions is a 100% Indigenous Owned Business providing temporary assignments, fixed term contracts and permanent recruitment solutions to the Australian Government and Commercial Organisations.
Our Head Office is based in Canberra with a national reach to all the states and territories, regional and remote areas of Australia.
FIRST PEOPLE Recruitment Solutions encourage applications from Indigenous Australians and Non-Indigenous Australians together with people from culturally diverse backgrounds.